Range View is a unique community of just 14 new homes, nestled in an
established neighborhood that feels more like country than city.
- Range View is in the Cherry Creek School district.
- Extra large home sites ranging from 8,610 square feet to 13,334
square feet. Much larger than most new home sites.
- Six distinctive plans captivate your imagination with intriguing
- Each home will meet “Built Green” requirements.
- The Highline Canal pathway is within steps of your front door. A
great way to traverse across town or enjoy an evening stroll.
- Great shopping and restaurants nearby. The Gardens on Havana
Shopping Center is within two blocks.
- The Havana District Project is in progress.
- Within 15 minutes of Anschutz Medical Campus.